Sunday, November 6, 2011

My Baby Boy

I call both my boys that at times. It's probably irritating to them now at ages 27 and 22, but in a mother's heart that's what they always are.

When the first was born, it was the biggest life changing experience I've had. God actually whispered in my heart "this is how much I love you, I gave my son's life for you." I could never understand God's love for me, until then. I was so unprepared for how much I would love this child and I knew I could never give him up for anyone. I realized the most important thing I would ever do would be to raise this boy to know God, to love him and to serve Him. I also realized that was something I could not do on my own and it was then that I gave my life completely to Christ. God revealed Himself in the face of my beautiful baby boy!

I did not have any specific desires of what I wanted Graham to grow up to be, only for him to follow Christ's will for his life. He has done just that all through out his days. God has had His hand on Graham always and today he will be ordained into the ministry. I am a very proud mother and a very thankful child of God.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations!! You have every right to be proud. I love hearing how the Lord has His hand on this next generation of young people.

    ReplyDelete