Monday, December 26, 2011

Preparing For The Holidays: Step Five: The Clean Up

Oh my goodness, this house is in such disarray. It is littered with boxes, tissue paper and gifts that haven't been put away. We did manage to pick up the wrapping paper but that was about it. I wish there was a secret to the clean up but there isn't, you just do it. As far as the decorations go, some people like to take them down right away and some like to leave them up till New Years. I like to get them put away and get the house back to normal but I don't obsess over it. For now I will continue to enjoy having all my kids home as long as it last.

Eventually the house will be cleaned and everything will be back to normal. Graham and Andrea will go back to Salisbury and the "holidays" will be over but in this home as well as many of yours Christmas is never far away. Not because decorations are up or there are presents are under a tree but because Jesus Christ lives in our hearts every day.  

1 comment:

  1. I'm right there with you in the disarray, but it's a symbol of happy times together, so it's all good :) Still... I'm ready to pack it up and get back to normal (whatever that is)

    Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying your new Macbook - woohoooo!!!

    ReplyDelete