Monday, October 3, 2011

May God Be Glorified

Back to the real world, home. It is the place I like to be. I cannot quiet my mind with all the thoughts and all the things I learned at NCompass this weekend. I love to write and I want to be faithful to God with it.

 I guess it is every writer's dream to be published and if that is Gods plan, what if it takes too long and I give up? Then God is not glorified. What if His plan is not even to be published but to help others along the way and I give up? God is not glorified. After all His plan is not the same for all of us but the goal should be, to glorify God.

So this weekend I spent an amazing long weekend with a bunch of writers at various stages of the game. Some published, some not, but there was one thing in common. The desire to glorify God. The one's further along in the race were not just running for themselves, their hands were reaching back to help those of us following behind. To jump the hurdles they had already jumped, to encourage and share. I can tell you for sure, God was glorified!

So as I begin this journey, not being sure of anything except it is a call from God, may I be found faithful and God be glorified!

3 comments:

  1. I am SO PROUD of you, Margie Culbertson! You GO, girl!

    We have no doubt that you'll use every bit of what you have to glorify our Lord. My prayer for you: 2 Thess 1:11-12

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, I feel like I'm going to explode with so much inside. I can't get it out fast enough!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Was your husband surprised? I bet he was proud, too!

    ReplyDelete