Monday, January 23, 2012

Blessings On A Rainy Monday

I'm sitting here on a rainy cold Monday realizing how blessed I am.
#1 I was born in America, the land of freedom and choice. Lord be with all those who struggle under the oppression of their government.
#2 I have a loving and supportive husband, who also loves God and seeks to live for Him. Lord be with all those who are cringing in fear of their loved one.
#3 I have two healthy sons whose hearts belong to God. Lord be with those who are caring for children they don't know if tomorrow will come, those who have children who have chosen to travel a dark and dangerous path and have put up a wall that separates them from the ones that love them most.
#4 I have a daughter-in-law who loves the lord and loves me. Lord be with all those who have in-laws that seek to keep them out of their child's lives.
#5 I have a warm house, plenty to eat, a car to drive, nice clothes to wear and so much more than I need. Lord be with all those who struggle for the necessities of life and help me be an answer to their prayers when I can.
#6 I have the sweetest most loving dog (Heidi) in the world that brings me so much joy and love. Lord be with all those who can't find joy in the little things in life.
#7 I am basically healthy. Lord be with all those who are facing life changing illnesses.
#8 War is far away from my door step. Lord be with those who live with war right outside theirs.
#9 I have clean water to drink and use at the turn of a knob. Lord be with those who have to do a days work to have a safe drink of water.
This could go on forever but I'll wrap it up.
#10 I have a relationship with the one true living God and salvation through His son Jesus Christ. Lord be with those who Satan has deceived into thinking that You aren't there or that You don't care. Help me to be a reflection of your love, grace and forgiveness.

1 comment:

  1. We are blessed INDEED! So thankful for ALL of our freedoms!

    ReplyDelete